ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
To fax or mail your registration, DOWNLOAD the 2008 Awards Program Call for Entries and Registration Form.
2008 REGISTRATION FEES - Note: Registration fees are the initial cost to submit a project and are non-refundable. All fees subject to change.
Established U.S. and International Firms (more than 5 employees):
- Early Bird Registration (March 1 to March 14): $450
- Regular Registration (March 15 to April 18): $550
Sponsored Registration (ees may be partially or fully waived for teams from developing nations, not-for-profits, student submitters, etc. — Please contact email@example.com with a 200-word description about the obstacles you faced in creating your learning environment and how you overcame them):
- Early Bird Registration (by March 15): ranges from $0 to $200
- Regular Registration (March 16-April 20): ranges from $0 to $300
2008 PUBLICATION FEES - There will be no publication fees for 2008.
Please submit appropriate payment information along with your Registration Form. You may pay by credit card, check, or money order.
1. Why are there several Registrant Categories?:
The purpose of the awards program is to share innovative ideas internationally, regardless of the financial status of applicants. To foster broad participation, registration rates are offered in two categories.
2. What are the benefits to my organization?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your convenience.