Interested in DesignShare keynote presentations, workshops, or consulting/advisory programs?
FOCUS: Designing for the future of learning across the preK-12, higher education, and community learning spectrums.
TEAM: Our teammates and colleagues bring a remarkable range of global expertise in school planning and design, education, and research.
CLIENTS/AUDIENCES: DesignShare regularly works with groups internationally and throughout the U.S. This includes working with professional conferences, schools, foundations, school boards, design firms, and industry-related corporations.
CUSTOMIZE: Our approach lies in customizing programs and learning experiences to suit your team’s unique goals whether it be a 1-hour presentation or an interactive multi-day event.
CONTACT: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our offerings, presenters, schedules, and fees.
- Designing School 2.0: Exploring the impact of new technologies on “digital native” learners and schools for the future
- The Transformative Power of Blogging for School Design Teams: Establishing effective blogging strategies to support community partnerships in the design & planning process
- Design Patterns for 21st Century Schools: Establishing a common language of school design for educators, communities, and design professionals
- Connecting Project-based Learning Curriculum with School Design. Offered in partnership with Guerrilla Educators and master teacher, John Sole
- Conceptual Age vs. Information Age School Design
- Global Trends in Educational Facility Design: Comparing innovative trends arournd the world
Note: This is only a partial list offering a range of topics and ideas. Each can be customized. Likewise, we often create presentations/workshops to support specific goals of our clients.